Author : Sakshi Gajanan Jagtap 1
Date of Publication :7th February 2017
Abstract: The transmission line is one of the important components in electrical power system, and its reliability and operational state are directly relevant to the safety of the system, likewise, it determines the quality and the stability of power supply. In the domestic electric industry, the management of the transmission line is still in the stage of patrol on foot, which is a relatively initial state. So it is difficult to meet the increasing reliability requirements and the need of smart grids development. High voltage transmission lines, especially for a long distance, often need to cross mountains. The whole line may be in different meteorological areas, which brings certain difficulties for the management of the line. Therefore, a smart system for the meteorological monitoring of transmission line based on GSM system is developed.
- Yang Yang, Guangzhong Xie, Xiangdong Xu, Yadong Jiang, Monitoring System Design in Transmission Lines based on Wireless Sensor Networks”, ICSGCE, pp.- 27–30, September 2011.
- Sauvik Das Gupta, Souvik Kundu, Abhishek Mallik, Monitoring of Sag & Temperature in the Electrical Power Transmission lines”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), pp.- 2277-3878, Volume-1, Issue-4, October 2012.
- Chandra shekar P., “Transmission Line Fault Detection & Indication through GSM”, International Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJRAET), pp.-2347 - 2812, Volume-2, Issue -5, 2014.
- Sushil Chavhan, Vaibhav Barsagade, Abhijit Dutta, Shubhangi Thakre, “Fault Detection in Power Line Using Wireless Sensor Network”, International Journal of Electrical Engineering (IIJEE), pp.- 2321- 600X, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2015.
- Nagaraju Kompally, G. Sai Kumar., “On-Line Monitoring System of Transmission Lines Based On WSN”, International Journal of Emerging Trends In Technology Sciences enhanced Icing, pp.- 2348- 0246, Volume-03, Issue-03, November 2014.
- Er. Shabana Tadvi1, Prasad Adarkar2 , Arvindkumar Yadav3& M. H. Saboo Siddik , “Automated Wheelchair using Android Technology” Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-4, 2016 ISSN: 2454-1362
- Archibald Danquah-Amoah1, Daniel Amiteye2 Bassey, Glory Basiono3, Edem, Deborah Okon4, Alwell Brown Nyingiere5 “Assistive Robotic Wheelchair Using Voice And Bluetooth Control”(IJSRET) Volume 2 Issue 9 pp 553-559 December 2013 ISSN 2278 – 0882
- Vasundhara G. Posugade, Komal K. Shedge, Chaitali S. Tikhe Vasundhara G. Posugade, Komal K. Shedge “Touch-Screen Based Wheelchair System” Vol. 2, Issue 2, Mar-Apr 2012
- K. A. A. Aziz1, M. H. Mustafa2, N. M. Z. Hashim3, N. R. M. Nuri4, A. F. Kadmin5, A. Salleh6 “Smart Android Wheelchair Controller Design”
- Takashi Gomi and Ann Griffith “Developing Intelligent Wheelchairs for the Handicapped”Applied AI Systems, Inc. (AAI) 340 March Road,