Author : Prof. Devendra Gowda 1
Date of Publication :7th February 2017
Abstract: This paper proposes the new control strategy for semi automation gate using solar energy. Semi automatic gate is mostly used in industries, Apartments, Hotels, colonies, colleges and schools. The objective of this paper is to overcome the problem in manually operated entrance gate, which requires more effort to open and close the gate and requires man power. So with respect to this a design for the semi automation sliding gate with the application of solar has been implemented. The main objectives in this paper is to develop a new mechanism with reference to the renewable energy which is safe easily available and to operate at any crucial conditions. In this paper rack and pinion mechanism are used to operate gate. This paper, it also mainly consists of design aspects such as analysis of a stress, load management, and design for selection of material, size of material etc. Therefore, the design is carried out in such way that the durability assessment results are significant to reduce the Cost and improve the over operating efficiency the product reliability.
- l.bombini, a. broggi, r. i. fedriga, a. giacomazzo and a. signifredi, "solo vision gates control: simulation and testing," 17th international ieee conference on intelligent transportation systems (itsc), qingdao, 2014, pp. 2918-2923
- xiaoming jia and jinrong chai, "study on wear controlling of slide gate mechanism wheel," 2010 international conference on mechanic automation and control engineering, wuhan, china, 2010, pp. 3259-3262.
- A. previ, a. iliceto, s. righi and s. guastella, "the ancipa project-pv plant to power four sliding gates and a trash-rack rake," ieee conference on photovoltaic specialists, kissimmee, fl, 1990, pp. 982-984 vol.2.
- R. fachberger, a. binder and a. erlacher, "saw-rfid and temperature monitoring of slide gate plates," 2009 ieee sensors, christchurch, 2009, pp. 1514-1517.
- A. r. patkar and p. p. tasgaonkar, "object recognition using horizontal array of ultrasonic sensors," 2016 international conference on communication and signal processing (iccsp), melmaruvathur, 2016, pp. 0983-0986