Author : Megha A Joshi 1
Date of Publication :15th June 2017
Abstract: In this paper we are proposing for smart inverter integrating with raspberry pi which makes smart home .In this work a bi-level (Supervisory-Local) PV based micro grid configuration is proposed for low power residential applications. In the supervisory level a long-term control scheme is assigned to define the set points for local controllers. The local level is mainly formed from a set of controllers which are basically responsible to control the power electronic interfaces and converters. Within the supervisory level a dynamic price scheduling framework with load and solar energy forecasting is implemented using time series-based regression technique. In the local level, adaptive double mode controllers are developed to realize intelligent inverters with smart grid-tied (GT) capabilities and smooth transition between GT and stand-alone modes
- Charles Severence, “Eben Upton: Raspberry Pi”, vol.46, NO.10, pp. 14-16, 2013.
- “ An IOT based Smart Inverter” IEEE International Conference On Recent Trends In Electronics Information Communication Technology
- Raspberry pi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi
- “http://www.solarpowerworldonline.com/2014/01/smartsolar-inverter/”, for solar smart inverter.
- VamsikrishnaPatchava, HariBabuKandala,, P Ravi Babu, “ASmart Home Automation Techniquewith Raspberry Pi using IoT”. 2015 International Conferenceon Smart Sensors and Systems.
- “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck%E2%80%93Boost _converter” Buck Boost conveter .
- Inverter ,“Power Electronics” from the text book of Mohammed Rashid