Author : Rajan Kumar 1
Date of Publication :25th July 2017
Abstract: The Power generation is achieved by increasing rural electrification are used by minimizing the transmission line losses. The Power Flow by used on the recently developed of the power system network UPFC of the latest technology facts devices used of the Transmission line. It is used to compensating the active and reactive power control to the power flow with the increasing the stability of the transmission line to control the flow of power in the transmission line as well as to improve the quality of Active and Reactive power. Power system network it is used of the without UPFC and with UPFC different buses line Matlab/Simulink.
- Dixon, L. Moran, J. Rodriguez, and R. Domke, "Reactive Power Compensation Technologies , State- ofthe-Art Review", Proc. IEEE, vol. 93, no. 12, pp. 2144 - 2164, 2005.
- Chengaiah, R.V. Satyanarayana, "Power flow assessment in transmission lines using Simulink model with UPFC", International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies, pp., 2012.  The Math works, Inc. "Power electronics FACTS: phasors type compensators ", 1994-2015.
- J. D. Glover, M. S. Sarma, and T. Overbye, "Power System Analysis and Design ", Thomson Learning, vol. 5, no. 7. 2008.
- A.Hossam-eldin, H. Elrefaie, G.K Mohammed, "Study and simulation of the Unified Power Flow Controller effects in power systems", The eleventh International Middle East power systems conference, , 2006.
- X. Zhang, C. Rehtanz, and B. Pal, "Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control ", Springer, vol. 4, p. 383, 2006.
- N. G. Hingorani, L. Gyugyi, "Understanding FACTS; Concepts and Technology of Flexible AC Transmission Systems", IEEE® Press book, 2000.