Author : G.Sravani 1
Date of Publication :14th September 2017
Abstract: Nowadays, electricity along with power electronics has become essential part of our life. Power consumptions are increasing every year due to industrialization in our country. DC-DC converter topologies such as buck, boost, buck-boost, cuk converters provide us with ability to step up and step down the input DC voltage precisely. DC-DC converter is needed to convert directly to the desired voltage from the renewable energy sources such as solar cell and Fuel cell. In this paper a four input buck-boost DC-DC converter is analyzed. A four input system will be used to improve efficiency, performance and to reduce cost and component count. To validate the results a four input buck-boost DC-DC converter will be simulated using MATLAB/Simulink.
- Karteek Gummi, Mehdi Ferdowsi, ―Derivation of New Double-Input DC-DC Converters Using H-Bridge Cells as Building Blocks‖, Industrial Electronics, IECON 2008. 34th Annual Conference of IEEE, pp. 2806- 2811, Nov. 2008
- Karteek Gummi, Mehdi Ferdowsi,‖Double-Input DC–DC Power Electronic Converters for Electric-Drive Vehicles— Topology Exploration and Synthesis Using a Single-Pole Triple-Throw Switch”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, NO. 2 pp. 617-623, Feb 2010.
- Y. M. Chen, Y. C. Liu, S. H. Lin, ―Double-Input PWM DC/DC Converter for High/Low-Voltage Sources,‖ IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2006, vol. 53, pp. 1538-1545
- A. Khaligh, J. Cao, and Y. J. Lee, ―A multiple-input DC– DC converter topology,‖ IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 862–868, Mar. 2009
- Chi Kin Taffy Wong, ―A multiple-input single output DCDC converter for the DC House Project‖ Msc Thesis, Faculty of California Polytechnic University, Oct 2011
- L. Solero, A. Lidozzi, J. A. Pomilio, 2005 ―Design of multiple-input power converter for hybrid vehicles,‖ IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 20, pp. 1007-1016
- M.D.Singh, K.B.Khanchandani ―Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited‖
- Y. M. Chen, Y. C. Liu, S. H. Lin, 2006, ―Double-Input PWM DC/DC Converter for High/Low-Voltage Sources,‖ IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, pp. 1538-1545