Author : Roda Vishal 1
Date of Publication :21st February 2018
Abstract: With everyone being on the move in a fast paced World, technologies have been increasing rapidly.this work is regarding a student-designed project allowing users to be able to control multiple appliances remotely from the Single mobile device. This project involves the use of Bluetooth Communication and the Arduino Uno Rev 3 Microcontrollers. The whole idea is to design an app on an Android cell phone to control home appliance remotely such as lights and fans Using AC power. Although there are commercially available products on the market that implement the control of multiple Applications with a single device, this project is a teaching Point for students to build their own communication networks, create Android phone apps, and practice electrical operation of circuits.
- ”Bluetooth.” https://en. wikipedia. Org /wiki /Bluetooth. Accessed on 22 Nov. 2016.
- D. Nedelkovski, ”Arduino and HC-05 Bluetooth Module Tutorial: Android Smartphone & Laptop Control.” YouTube.com, accessed on 29 Feb. 2016.
- ”Flyback Diode. ”https://en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Flybackdiode. Accessed on 29 Sept. 2016.
- D. Nedelkovski, ”How To Build Custom Android App for Your Arduino Project Using MIT App Inventor.” YouTube.com, accessed on 30 Mar. 2016.
- http://http :// appinventor. mit. Edu /explore/ about- us.html. Accessed on Sept2016.372