Author : M. Srilekha 1
Date of Publication :21st February 2018
Abstract: This paper has been designed to build a Line following Robot using IR sensor to follow a designated path which is provided and runs over it. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of space provided. It will move in a particular direction Specified by the user to navigate the robot through a black line marked on the white surface.Autonomous Intelligent Robots perform desired tasks in unstructured environments without continuous human guidance. The path can be visible like a black line on the white surface (or vice-versa) or it can be invisible like a magnetic field. Sensing a line and manoeuvrings the robot to stay on course, while constantly correcting wrong moves using feedback mechanism forms a simple yet effective closed loop system.The base of the developed robot is Arduino UNO R3 which is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet).
- Line follower robot. Retrieved from http://www. engineersgarage. Com /contribution /line-follower- robot
- How to make a line follower robot. Retrieved from http://www.instructables. Com /id /
- Retrived from circuitstoday.com www.duino4projects. com, techfeasta. com,
- Retrieved from techblog.pulkit.eu
- http://www.robotsreloaded. Com /p /line- following- robotwithout.html
- Mobile Robot. Retrieved Fromhttps :// en.wikipedia. org /wiki /Mobile_ robot
- http://www. instructables. com, www.arduino.cc, electronics. stackexchange.com
- Design and fabrication of line following robot. Retrieved from http://journals.abc.us.org/index.php /ajase /article /view /4.2pdf
- Android based autonomous colored line follower robot. Retrieved from doi.org/10.15623/ijret.2014.0315072
- M. S. Islam & M. A. Rahman published by Asian Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, Volume 2, No 2 (2013).
- Prananjali Koppad, Vishnu Agarwal published by International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, IJERTV3IS090023 Vol. 3 Issue 9, September-2014 .
- Juing-Huei Su, Chyi-Shyong Lee, Hsin-Hsiung Huang, Sheng-Hsiung Chuang & Chih-Yuan Lin published by World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education 2010 WIETE Vol.8, No.4, 2010
- International Journal of Advanced Computational Engineering and Networking, ISSN: 2320-2106, Volume-5, Issue-4, Aprl.-2017
- A Novel Design of Line Following Robot with Multifarious Function ability, Dhaka-1229, Bangladesh, 2016