Author : Abhilasha. S 1
Date of Publication :21st June 2018
Abstract: In this paper, a Zero Voltage Switching inverter with high efficiency are expected since switching losses are reduced with a proper design. In order to reduce zvs condition the auxiliary circuit is connected which includes the inductor, capacitor and switches are embedded. It is impossible to realize the maximum efficiency with the conventional method. Space vector modulation is a digital technique and specified by eight switching states. switching pulses using space vector modulation controls fundamental voltage, reduces the harmonics and improves the performance of the inverter. This is simulated using MATLAB Simulink
- B. K. Bose, “Energy, environment, and advances in power electronics,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 688–701, Jul. 2000.
- F. Blaabjerg, C. Zhe, and S. B. Kjaer, “Power electronics as efficient interface in dispersed power generation systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1184–1194, Sep. 2004.
- M. D. Bellar, T. Wu, A. Tchamdjou, J. Mahdavi, and M. Ehsani, “A review of soft-switched DC–AC converters,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 847–860, Jul./Aug. 1998.
- D. M. Divan, “The resonant DC link converter-a new concept in static power conversion,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 25, pp. 317–325, Mar./Apr. 1989.
- G. Venkataramanan and D. M. Divan, “Pulse width modulation with resonant DC link converters,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 29, no. 1,113–120, 1993
- R. W. De Doncker and J. P. Lyons, “The auxiliary resonant commutated pole converter,” in Proc. IEEE IAS Annual Meeting, 1990, pp. 1128–1235.