Author : Prakruthi B 1
Date of Publication :19th February 2019
Abstract: The world is suffering under the severe shortage of reliable and efficient energy resources. The environmental friendly energy resources used to generate electricity so far. Thus, as a result we are seeing greenhouse effect and global warming and there is an immediate call to change over to a environmental-friendly energy resource i.e., ‘the Renewable Sources. It eliminates the problems faced by a ancient solar panels. In case of Solar Botanic Trees, if the wind force is high , then the more Nano-leaves are moved. Nano piezo-electric elements associated in the petiole twigs and branchesare the tiny Nano piezo-electric elements that will generate Pico watts of energy as these thousands of Nano leaves flap back and forth due to wind. The stronger the wind force, the higher the "overlap" frequency, and therefore the larger the watts of energy generated in the petiole, twigs and branches. The mechanical vibrations in these mini generators produce electricity from movement of botanic tree leaves or kinetic energy caused by wind or falling raindrops.
- Bilkadi, Zayn (1992). "BULLS FROM THE SEA : Ancient Oil Industries". Aramco World. Archived from the original on 2007-11-13.
- Ball, Max W.; Douglas Ball, Daniel S. Turner (1965). This Fascinating Oil Business. Indianapolis: BobbsMerrill. ISBN 0-672-50829-X.
- Kaldany, Rashad, Director Oil, Gas, Mining and Chemicals Dept, World Bank (December 13, 2006). "Global Gas Flaring Reduction: A Time for Action!" (PDF).Global Forum on Flaring & Gas Utilization. Paris. Retrieved 2007-09.
- Paul Weiss chairman of renewable resources study (1962). Renewable Resources, a report to the committee on natural resources. National Academy of Science, National Research Council, Washington D.C., USA.Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- What are “Renewable Resources”?, by A. John Armstrong, Esq. & Dr. Jan Hamrin, Chapter 1, The Renewable Energy Policy Manual, Organization of American States, undated.Retrieved 2013-01-05.
- Walding, Richard, Rapkins, Greg, Rossiter, Glenn (1999-11-01). New Century Senior Physics. Melbourne, Australia: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-5510844.