Author : D.Sathishkumar 1
Date of Publication :13th February 2020
Abstract: The project aims to make a smart medicine box for those who regularly take medicines. This work mainly helps the old age people who are suffering from permanent diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, heart problems and several other health issues. This cabinet will be connected to mobile applications that can cause multiple warnings when the medication is about to finish. It also provides a warning signal when the patient fails to take the medication in time to the care taker. Additionally an information will be sent to the medical store through GPS system when the medication is to be ordered.
- Viral Shah, Jigar Shah, Nilesh Singhal, Harsh Shah & Prof. Prashant Uapdhyay, “Smart Medicine Box”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research(IJIR), Vol2, Issue-5 ,2016.
- Naga Udayini Nyapathi1, Bhargavi Pendlimarri2, Karishma Sk3 , Kavya Ch4,” Smart Medicine Box using ARM 7 Micro controller”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET) , Volume: 03 Issue: 05 | May-2016.
- Aakash Sunil Salgia*, K. Ganesan and Ashwin Raghunath, “Smart Pill Box”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8(S2), 189–194, January 2015.
- P. Raga Lavima1, Mr. G. Subhramanya Sarma2, “AN IOT BASED INTELLIGENT MEDICINE BOX”, IJCSMC, Vol. 4, Issue. 10, October 2015, pg.186– 191.
- Suneetha Uppala1, B. Rama Murthy2, Smart Medicine Time Indication Box, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 6 Issue 1, January 2017.
- Aakash Sunil Salgia*, K. Ganesan and Ashwin Raghunath(January 2015), Smart Pill Box, US2009/0299522 A1.
- Bo pi, Halton pi (May 5, 2016), Smart pill container, control method and system, US 20160120758 A1.