Author : Syed Mohd Ali 1
Date of Publication :30th September 2020
Abstract: The developments of the Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) have made it popular in a large number of applications. In the WSN setting, however, security is a key challenge as the cluster of sensor nodes in the network faces several problems with the information that makes it difficult to estimate the distance through BS to other node numbers by using distance rate, and it becomes difficult to determine the neighbor list. For such a limited range, most sensor networks will just have to send the data to only the corresponding CH and NCH, the network faces several problems that can lead to security breaches. We suggested a protected whale swarm optimization model (S-WSA) based on two trust factors to solve this problem; the first is a network model that provides routing hops, and the next is a security model that provides a routing protocol multi-objective. Therefore, simulation is achieved by considering two confidence metrics, making our model a stable model.
- Sharma, R., Vashisht, V., Singh, A.V., et al.: ‘Analysis of existing clustering algorithms for wireless sensor networks’ in Kapur, P., Klochkov, Y., Verma, A., et al. (Eds.): ‘System Performance and Management Analytics. Asset Analytics’ (Springer, Singapore, 2018), pp. 259–277.
- Sharma, R., Vashisht, V., Singh, U., et al.: ‘Node clustering in wireless sensor networks using fuzzy logic: survey’. Int. Conf. on System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends (SMART), Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2018, pp. 66–72.
- Sharma, R., Vashisht, V., Singh, U., et al.: ‘Nature inspired algorithms for energy efficient clustering in wireless sensor networks’. Int. Conf. on Cloud Computing, Data Science and Engineering (Confluence), Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2019, pp. 365–370.
- Crosby, G.V., Pissinou, N., Gadze, J., et al.: ‘A framework for trust-based cluster head election in wireless sensor networks’, Second IEEE Workshop on Dependability and Security in Sensor Networks and Systems, Columbia, MD, 24–28 April, 2006, pp. 13–22.
- Pissinou, N., Crosby, G.V.: ‘Cluster-based reputation and trust for wireless sensor networks’. 4th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conf., CCNC 2007, Harrah's, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2007, pp. 604– 608.