Author : M. Velliangiri 1
Date of Publication :12th June 2018
Abstract: In-Cylinder pressure, heat release rate concerning CA, ignition delay and in-cylinder peak pressure compared with 500 cycles of D100, CEO125COB175, CEO150COB150 and CEO175COB125, and comparison of its performance and emission characteristics for various loads and its results are discussed. This research addresses the experimental results, comparison with various load conditions with three different nanoparticle combinations, namely Cobalt Oxide (COB) + Cerium Oxide (CEO) combinations, such as CEO1250COB175, CEO150COB150 and CEO175COB125, and discusses their performance parameters like BTE, SFC and its emission parameters such as CO, HC, NOx and PM compared with variable loads. The importance of standard deviation and covariance of the 500 cycles of CEO1250COB175, CEO150COB150 and CEO175COB125, and this chapter also focused. Importance of Performance and emission characteristics of a variable load diesel fuel engine and contrasted to different compression ratios discussed in this paper.
- J. Sadhik Basha, R.B.Anand, The Influence of nano additives blended biodiesel fuels on a diesel engine's working characteristics, Journal of Brazilian Society of Mechanical Science and Engineering 35(2013) 257- 264.
- Yanan Gan, Yi Syuen Lim, Li Qiao, Combustion of nanofluid fuels with boron and iron particles at dilute and dense concentrations, The Journal of the Combustion and Flame 159 (2012) 1732–1740.
- Yanan Gan, Li Qiao, Combustion characteristics of fuel droplets with the addition of nano and micronsized aluminium particles, The Journal of the Combustion and Flame (2011) 354–368
- Tyagi H, Patrick EP, Ravi P, Robert P, Taewoo L, Jose RP, Paul A (2008) Increased hot plate ignition probability for nanoparticle ladendiesel fuel, NanoLetters 8:1410–1416
- A. Prabu, R.B. Anand, Emission control strategy by adding alumina and cerium oxide nanoparticle in Biodiesel, Journal of the Energy Institute, Volume 89, Issue 3, August 2012, Pages 366-372.
- Mu-Jung Kao, Cheng-Ching Ting, Bai-Fu Lin, TsingTshih Tsung, Aqueous Aluminum nanofluid combustion in Diesel fuel, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Volume 36, No.2.