Author : Kaustubh Kshirsagar 1
Date of Publication :5th August 2021
Abstract: This paper gives the concept of IOT based automatic synchronization of alternators to grid. In ‘modern power system’ power from the generating station is delivered to the consumers through a large network of transmission and distribution. There are several power generation units which supply power to the load. For satisfactory operation of load, consumers need constant voltage and frequency. To watch voltage and frequency a unit is developed. The essential idea is to implement the employment of up- to-date technology in sensing the very low variations in frequency or voltage magnitude of generators in grid. Consisting of terms “Frequency, Voltage, Phase Sequence and Phase Difference.” In today’s practical world the ability Grid works to take care of stability and proper ‘Synchronism’, the detection and isolation of sources breach of synchronism, is of crucial significance as otherwise it'd have caused the whole system to fail.
- BabuNaikG, Sagar P, Mohammed Jalil Rezae, Dawood Rasa, Jai Krishnan Vinod, “Power Grid Synchronization Failure Based On Voltage and Frequency Variations beyond Limit”, Journal of Engineering Research and Application w.ijera.com ISSN: 2248-9622 Vol. 9,Issue 6 (Series -II) June 2019, pp 77-81 http://www.ijera.com DOI: 10.9790/9622- 0906027781 77 | P a g e
- Shubhdeep Joshi, Tushar Parihar, Varun Kumar Shakya, Pradeep Kumar, Upendra Pal Singh, “Detection of Power Grid Synchronization Failure on Sensing Frequency and Voltage beyond Acceptable Range”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE) Vol. 6, Issue 4, April 2017 DOI:10.15662/IJAREEIE.2017.0604011 2266.
- B.Naga Sarvani, B.Vineela Thulasi, K.Rahul , K.Satish Kumar, V.D.Sekhara Varma, “DETECTION OF POWER GRID SYNCHRONIZATION FAILURE ON SENSING FREQUENCY AND VOLTAGE BEYOND ACCEPTABLE RANGE AND LOAD PROTECTION”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395- 0056 Volume: 04 Issue: 07 | July -2017 2017,IRJET | Page 1955
- Zongjie Liu, Lifeng Zhu, Li Deng, Lijun Qin, Feng Jiao, “The Research of Islanding Detection about the Photovoltaic Grid- Connected Generation System”- International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 3, June 2013
- Karan Gupta, Shreyas Gupta, KummadVerma, Anil Singh, Abhimanou Sharma, “Detecting Power Grid Synchronization Failure on Sensing Bad Voltage or Frequency Documentation”- International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, Volume 4,ssue 2, March- April, 2016
- Laukik S. Raut, Shahrukh B. Pathan, GauravN. Pawar, Mandar V. Pathak, “Detecting Power Grid Synchronization Failure on Sensing Frequency or Voltage beyond Acceptable Range”- International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Vol.4,No.4, April 2016
- Rohan Solanki, Divyesh Patel, Yuvraj Gharia, Daivik Sailor, Bhumit Patel, Ashish Chaudhari, “Detection And Protection of power grid synchronisation failure”- International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 03,Issue: 05, May-2016
- Ali, M., Ateem, A., Akbar, Z. A., & Bashir,M. A. (2018). Detecting and monitoring of voltage and frequency variation and under ground cable fault location using check point method. 2018 InternationalConference on Computing, Mathematics andEngineering Technologies (iCoMET). doi:10.1109/icomet.2018.83464 35
- Pankaj Singh1 , Anuj Sharma2 , Shubham Saha3 , Anshul Chauhan4 , Amit Verma, “POWER GRID SYNCHRONIZATION FAILURE DETECTION AND RECOVERY”, IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology Volume: 05 Issue: 03 | Mar-2016, Available @ http://www.ijret.org 156Mansour, M. R., Alberto, L. F. C., & Ramos, R. A. (2016). Preventive Control Design for Voltage Stability Considering Multiple Critical Contingencies. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(2), 1517–1525. doi:10.1109/tpwrs.2015.2422