Author : Gawate Nikhil Sushilrao 1
Date of Publication :5th August 2021
Abstract: Home Automation system is one of the important needs of today’s era. It consists of a smart lighting system, load Diversity system and, safety features. This is microcontroller- based technology used for two-way communication in safety features, sensor feedback in a smart lighting system. This home automation system is crucial as the consumption of electrical energy will reduce. This is IOT based project consist of sensors, timer circuits, and other electrical equipment. The circuitry is controllable utilizing inputs given by the sensors and the expected output action is taken by using microcontroller NodeMCU. This NodeMCU is a multitasking microcontroller use to perform various tasks. As it is IOT based we can operate it through mobile and other communication devices this is the main advantage of the system. For that purpose, we are using cloud service provided by Ubidots. The demand for automation in all the field is increasing day by day and home automation has a huge scope in the future.
- D. Caicedo and A. Pandharipande, "Distributed illumination control with local sensing and actuation in networked lighting systems", IEEE Sensors J., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 1092-1104, Mar. 2013.
- Pandharipande and D. Caicedo, "Daylight integrated illumination control of LED systems based on enhanced presence sensing", Energy Build., vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 944-950, Apr. 2011.
- M. T. Koroglu and K. M. Passino, "Illumination balancing algorithm for smart lights", IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol.
- M. S. Shur and A. Zukauskas, "Solid-state lighting: Toward superior illumination", Proc. IEEE, vol. 93, no. 10, pp. 1691-1703, Oct. 2005.
- Mario Berges, Ethan Goldman, H. Scott Matthews, and Lucio Soibelman. 2008. Training load monitoring algorithms on highly sub-metered home electricity consumption data. Tsinghua Science and Technology 13, S1 (2008), 406–411
- Jinsoo Han, Chang-Sic Choi, Wan-Ki Park, Ilwoo Lee, and Sang-Ha Kim. 2014. Smart home energy management system including renewable energy based on ZigBee and PLC. In the 2014 IEEE International Conference on
- Consumer Electronics (ICCE). IEEE, 544– 545
- Lighting engineering by R H Simons, A R Bean
- Illumination engineering By R. John Koshel
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li ghtingcontrolsystem
- Home Security System: https://patents.google.com/patent/ US4833449A/en
- SmartLightingSystem: https://patents.google.com/pate nt/US2012 0139417A1/en
- Roboelements: https://www.roboelements. com