Author : Pranav Chinke 1
Date of Publication :5th August 2021
Abstract: In today's fast competitive business world manufactures are seeking every competitive advantage they mainly focus on increasing production and minimize cost while maintaining product quality. The identification of defect within machine, reducing failures and unscheduled down time is increasingly demanded of condition monitoring technologies. The purpose of the project is to reduce unscheduled down time to increasing productivity for this we are doing vibration analysis of the rotating machine. Here we are using accelerometer sensor for sensing vibration, collect data from mounting sensor stored in microcontroller. Arduino board consisting ATMega328p microcontroller sent signal to third party (pc, laptop) for further analysis. This module can be easily deployed for different rotating machine in industry
- Viral K. Patel, Maitri N. Patel, “Development of Smart Sensing Unit for Vibration Measurement by Embedding Accelerometer with the Arduino Microcontroller”, International Journal of Instrumentation Science 2017, 6(1)
- Rafael Pomorski Linessio, Kleiton de Morais Sousa, Thiago da Silva, Carlos Alberto Bavastri, “Induction Motors Vibration Monitoring employing a Biaxial glass fiber Accelerometer”, IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, VOL. 16, NO. 22, NOVEMBER 15, 2016.
- Mayuri Sonowal, Bedanta B. Gogoi, Mrinmoy Boruah, Jyoti Kumar Barman, “Health Monitoring of Induction Motor through Vibration Analysis”, ADBU Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (AJEEE).
- Alaa Abdulhady Jaber, Robert Bicker, “Design of a Wireless Sensor Node for Vibration Monitoring of commercial Machinery”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
- K. de Morais Sousa, U. J. Dreyer, C. Martelli, and J. C. C. da Silva, “Vibration measurement of induction motor under dynamic eccentricity using optical fiber Bragg grating sensors,” in Proc. Int. Microw. Optoelectron. Conf. (IMOC), Nov. 2015, pp. 1–5.