Author : Aditya Pal Singh 1
Date of Publication :16th September 2021
Abstract: A NexG helmet is a type of protective headgear used by the rider which makes two wheelers driving safer than now. The main objective of this helmet is to provide safety to the rider. This can be implemented by using advanced features like sleep detection, alcohol detection, accident alert system, charging system and with some other smart features which will make riding safer and enjoyable. If accident is the one reason, then lack of treatment in appropriate time is another reason for death. The helmet will sense an accident and if there's an accident, we have chosen GSM/GPS technology which will give information to emergency helpline number, nearby police station and to the family by sending the precise location of the accident area. Other reasons like sleep, we have used sleep detection system which will alert the rider if they are feeling sleepy or if the driver has consumed alcohol and riding two-wheeler then the data will go to the police and family members. So, by using this NexG helmet we can decrease the two-wheeler road accidents and will save many lives.
- https://seeeddoc.github.io/Mini_GSMGPRS_Plus_G PS_Breakout-SIM808/
- https://www.nskelectronics.com/eye_blink_sensor.ht ml
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/engineering/pi ezoelectric-sensor
- https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id= 3643615
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331281166 _Smart_helmet_for_safe_driving