Author : Amrutha. R 1
Date of Publication :7th May 2016
Abstract: This paper describes the techniques for analyzing, designing, improving and controlling the health care management system. Autonomous Intelligent Robots can perform desired tasks in any type of environment without the continuous guidance of human. A line follower robot is automated device programmed to follow a specific path. A line following robot carries the medicine to the patient whenever they need it based on the predefined path that can be either visible on a black line on a white surface or vice-versa. An IR sensor remote is used by the nurse or technician, based on which the data is sent to the system or the robot. In this algorithm Firebird V microcontrollers are used to deliver the requested provisions by the patients in the hospital. It uses three levels of feedback for path alignment, rotation offset and for avoiding obstacles. Since the path of the wards remains same in the hospitals, so a fixed path is defined and is loaded to the Firebird V through codes. In this project the robot used is Firebird V ATMEGA 2560.
- RM.Nachammai , N.Mrujool Kansara ,G.Lavanya ,R.Gopalakrishnan “White Line Follower Using FireBird V Robot” IJSRD-International Journal for Scientific Research and Development Vol. 3, Issue 10, 2015
- Rakesh Chandra Kumar , Md. Saddam Khan , Dinesh Kumar ,Rajesh Birua ,Sarmistha Mondal , ManasKr. Parai “OBSTACLE AVOIDING ROBOT – A PROMISING ONE” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 4, April 2013
- Deepak Punetha, Neeraj Kumar, Vartika Mehta “Development and Applications of Line Following Robot Based Health Care Management System” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2013
- Nor Maniha Abdul Ghani, Faradila Naim, Tan Piow Yon , “Two Wheels Balancing Robot with Line Following Capability,” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, pp-634-638, 2011.
- Colak, I., Yildirim, D.,"Evolving a Line Following Robot to use in shopping centers for entertainment",Industrial Electronics, 2009. IECON '09. 35th Annual Conference of IEEE,pp.3803 - 3807,3-5 Nov. 2009
- Clifford A. Shaffer and Gregory M. Herb “A RealTime Robot Arm Collision Detection System” IEEE Transaction on Robotics and Automation. VOL 8. NO. 2. April 1992.
- https://github.com/eyantra/Autonomous_Waiter_Robo t_using_Firebird_ATmega2560/blob/master/Documet ation/Autonomous_Waiter_Robot.pdf
- S. CameronMcDonnell Douglas Research Laboratories, St.Louis, “A study of the clash detection problem in robotics” Robotics and Automation. Proceedings. 1985 IEEE International Conference on (Volume:2 )
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/293080638/White-LineFollower-Using-Fire-Bird-V-Robot  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277205656_ Development_and_Applications_of_Line_Following_ Robot_Based_Health_Care_Management_System