Author : Mahanthesh U 1
Date of Publication :7th May 2016
Abstract: In the vision of computer Human Action Recognition (HAR) plays a significant role in the research area. The aim of the project is to recognize the Human Facial Expression like happiness, anger, fear, disgust, surprise and sadness from the input video sequence having homogeneous background. Here the pre loaded video sequence of the human facial expression is given as the input to the MATLAB software to obtain the desired output. This project can be implemented using High Configuration MATLAB simulation software.
- Pooja Yadav and Gaurav Aggarwal , “Speech Emotion Classification using Machine Learning” International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 118 – No. 13, May 2015.
- R. V. Darekar, A. P. Dhande, ”Emotion Detection with Multimodal Fusion Using Speech - A Review” International Journal of Computer Science and Communication Engineering Volume 3 issue 1(February 2014 issue)
- Michael B. Holte, Human Pose Estimation and Activity Recognition from Multi-View Videos: Comparative Explorations of Recent Developments, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics In Signal Processing, Vol. 6, No. 5, September 2012
- Lu Xia and J.K.Aggarwal,”Spatio-Temporal Depth Cuboid Similarity Feature for Activity Recognition Using Depth Camera”, Computer & Vision Research Center / Department of ECE, The University of Texas at Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- V. Kulkarni and Savitha S. Raut, “Emotion Recognition By Using Speech And Facial Expressions”. Proceedings of 9th IRF International Conference, Pune, India, 18th May. 2014, ISBN: 978- 93-84209-20-9.