Author : P.Akilan 1
Date of Publication :7th July 2016
Abstract: Global environmental changes and demands for multiple use of increasing population make water management a difficult task, especially in developing countries like India with exploding population, weak economy and several social issues such as disputes over Trans-boundary Rivers, resettlement and rehabilitation issues during project implementation, corruption and vested political and regional interests. With the increase in population, reliable water is becoming a scarce resource. The principal source of water for India is the southwest monsoon that undergoes wide spatial and inter-annual variations associated with global climate anomalies. Any further extremes in rainfall and changes in the frequency and intensity of severe weather systems due to a changing climate will have serious impact on water resources and agriculture, and it will be reflected in all facets of life.
- IRJC Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Management Review Vol.1 No. 3 , ―DEMAND AND SUPPLY OF WATER RESOURCE IN THE STATE OFTAMIL NADU: A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS‖, November 2012.
- EPA United States Environmental Protection Agency Office of Water 4601 EPA 810-F-98-001 June 1998 ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION WATER PURIFICATION BY EVAPORATION AND CONDENSATION.
- Shang Jingtai, "Condensation". Beijing China, Machinery Industry Press, 1994.
- Hu Yinping, "Boiler Manual". Beijing China China Electric Power Press, 2005.
- Faye C. McQuiston, Jerald D. Parker and Jeffrey D. Spitler, "Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Analysis and Design". Beijing China, Machinery Industry Press, 2005.
- Wu Afeng, Pan Hao and Tan Canshen: "1000 MW ultrasupercritical coal-fired boiler fan configuration technical and economic analysis". Journal of Generating Equipment, No.2. 2009, pp.136-143.
- Esa Vakkilainen, Ralf Holm and Liisa Simonen, Emission performance of large recovery boilers. AndritzAhlstrom Corporation. Finland/USA.
- Esa Vakkilainen, Jaakko Poyry Oy. Development of recovery boiler technology. Vantaa, Finland.
- Anna Lundborg, Simulation of the flue gas flow through the superheated in a recovery boiler. Master of Science Thesis (2005), KTH, Sweden.