Author : C.Sai Sindhu 1
Date of Publication :7th September 2016
Abstract: Our country is a developing country. For the growth and development of our country economically, each and every individual should work equally and they have to be punctualnot only for people and for the transportation of goods there is a need of efficient traffic controller. Normally we have traffic light controller system which works basically on the fixed time allocated for each road. There is another traffic controller system that works and allocates time to each road based on the density of traffic. This project works based on the second case by including two special features. The first feature is it gives priority to the emergency vehicles to pass first and the second feature is if any person crosses the red signal then camera will capture his or her images. That entire system is developed using Verilog code and software Xilinx 14.3.
- S. Nath, C. Pal, S. Sau, S. Mukherjee, A. Roy, A. Guchhait and D. Kandar, " Design of an Intelligent Traffic Light Controller with VHDL",International Conference on Radar, Communication and Computing, pp.92-97, 21 - 22 December, 2012.
- Taehee Han; Chiho Lin, "Design of an intelligence traffic light controller (ITLC) with VHDL", Conference on Computers, Communications, Control and Power Engineering (TEN CON '02), Proceedings 2002 IEEE Region 10, 28-31 Oct. 2002, vol 3, pp: 1749 - 1752.
- WM EI-Medany, &MR Hussain, "FPGA-Based Advanced Real Traffic Light Controller System Design", 4th IEEE International Workshop on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications proceeding, ISBN: 978-1-4244-1347-8, pg. 100 - 105,2007
- Shwetank Singh, Shailendra C. Badwaik, "Design and Implementation of FPGA-Based Adaptive Dynamic Traffic Light Controller", International Conference on Emerging Trends in networks and Computer Communication (ETNCc),ISBN-978-1 4577-0239-6,22- 24April 2011 in Udaipur
- System M.F.M.Sabri, M.H. Husin, WAW.z.Abidin, K.M.Tay, H.M.Basri, "Design of FPGA-Based Traffic Light Controller system" Dept. of Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering,Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Sarawak, Malaysia msmfaizrizwan@feng. unimas.my, 978-1-4244- 8728-8/11