Author : SMAK Azad 1
Date of Publication :7th October 2016
Abstract: Solar energy utilization for many applications is growing in as good phase. As PV module converts solar energy into electrical energy and this electrical energy used for charging the battery for supplying the local load, the design of battery charger and micro inverter for residential applications, mostly in remote villages where power is not available, is much more in need. The present paper deals with the design and simulation model of solar based lead acid battery charger cum micro inverter system, which can be used in remote village locations for the supply of power for maximum of 900W. Also constant current and constant voltage based battery charging algorithms are discussed. Entire system is integrated and simulated for different conditions to validate the model and simulation results are presented.
- Muhammad H Rashid “Power Electronics Circuits, Devices and Applications”.
- Bin Wu, “High Power Converters and AC Drives.
- Ned Mohan, “Power Electronics converters, applications”
- PV Module Simulink models ECEN 2060, “ecee.colorado.edu/~ecen2060/matlab.html”
- Habbati Belia, Ramdani Youcef, Moulay Fatima, “A detailed modelling of photovoltaic module using MALTAB